Welcome to the Official Website of Ronan Parke.
- My thoughts are with all of the people involved in the tragedy in London today. #PrayForLondon ❤️,
- Happy St Patrick's Day ,
- they make me incredibly happy https://t.co/6asRoDxg34,
- I wouldn't be able to function without the women in my life. @sophanna_18 @evenob_ @HannahHusband1 my mama, grandma and auntie. I ❤️ u all.,
- #HappyInternationalWomensDay 2 the love of my life. A woman I couldn't live without. I appreciate u today & everyday https://t.co/K0Ne58PxHn,
- Happy International women's day everyone. And to all of the beautiful, strong women in my life I couldn't live without. ❤️,
- : sophieelwinxx @ Belgravia https://t.co/3RzsEeZmUR,
- MondayMornings https://t.co/bsY8gWWtJj,
- “@devotedtojoey: @RonanParke ITS MY BIRTHDAY” Happy Birthday cutie ,
Ronan Parke was runner up on Britain’s Got Talent in 2011. This gave him the opportunity to perform all over the world, including Beijing, Paris, LA, Germany, Switzerland and all major cities in the U.K and meet his much loved fans. However, he started singing at the age of 3 and always had a passion for performing. At 17, Ronan is now venturing into the world of songwriting and loving every minute.
“I haven’t been really busy with music for a while, which I know has been a pain for my fans. But for me, it has felt like a sense of freedom. It has given me the opportunity to fall in love with music all over gain, but this time with a completely new voice, experimenting with a brand new sound. I’ve never been involved with songwriting heavily, however I’m really enjoying working on MY music. I’m making it my own and can’t wait to be in the studio working with some incredibly talented people to help develop that sound.”
“I am working independently now and it’s extremely liberating. I have worked with many different people trying to build the right team, however things haven’t always worked out. I think it’s a trial and error thing, however working on my own has really given me the chance to go back to the music and make that my main priority. I’m excited for opportunities ahead, maybe with new people, which is extremely exciting.”
Ronan has completed schooling life and is dedicating his time to his music career. He dreams of creating a network of ‘Ronanators’ to join him in achieving his dreams.
“I personally want to thank every single person who has taken an interest in my music. I love each and every one of my fans. And I would like to take this opportunity to also thank you for supporting me with every step I take. I know it is hard to support a musician who hasn’t made a lot of music, but I am taking time to ensure it’s just right, not just for me, but for you guys. So thank you, and I love you all.